The Emma L. Bowen Community Service Center is a 501©(3) non-profit community based organization, a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center (CCBHC), established in 1969 and licensed by the NYC department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), NYS Office of Mental Health(OMH), NYS Education Department (NYSED), and the NYS Office of Addiction Services And Supports(OASAS).
Located on New York City’s Sugar Hill at 1727 Amsterdam Ave. and 145th street, New York, NY 10031 Tel #212-694-9200
Providing integrated Services through Telehealth and face to face as follows:
- Therapeutic Preschool for 3-5 year old’s with behavioral issues.
- Outpatient Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Clinic for 6-18 year old’s.
- Adult Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic for 19 to very old age.
- Care Management for Health And Recovery Plan’s (HARPs) and Home and Community Based Services (HCBS).
- Rainbow Club a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Support Group.
- Substance Use Disorders Recovery Services (Including Medication Assisted Treatment, Ambulatory Detox, DWI assessments. Opioid Overdose Prevention Provider dispensing naloxone kits).
- ABLE House Community Residence a 20-bed residence for men and women.
- 24 Hour Emergency Assistance (including psychiatric evaluations, crisis interventions, and treatment/referrals to services)
- Food Pantry
A full list of services offered: https://bowencsc.org/our-services/